Hello lovely readers! I hope life has been going as great and smooth for you as it has for me! Life has been good but I don’t want to jinx anything!
For my Artsy post today, I have an exciting and oh-so-challenging project for you! Don’t worry, it’s not that hard unless you can’t find the supplies.
Here ‘s What You Need:
- Cardboard Strips
- Magazines (or cut out pictures if you prefer)
- Paintbrushes (preferably not fancy ones)
- Mod Podge Glue
Here is an example of mine below:
I love these so much & I want to do more this summer! So let’s talk about the steps to make a Mod Podge Collage!
- Get a cardboard strip and set up your station
- Flip through magazines to find fun pictures you want to add to your collage
- Cut out the pictures and place them on the cardboard strip (You don’t have to cut all of the pictures at once though)
- Dip paintbrush in Mod Podge Glue
- Paint glue over every picture multiple times to make it stick
- After repeating Steps 4 & 5, you will hopefully have your cardboard strip full of as many pictures as you want
- Dip paintbrush in Mod Podge and paint a coat of glue over the entire collage
- Now you’re done!
Tips: If you want a theme, try looking for pictures of the same place or the same color. Below, I used a big picture of a taxi cab and cut it into small strips. On the cardboard strip, I placed them at different levels so the picture looks the same but with a cool effect.
I hope you all liked this post and I encourage you to try it out! A Mod Podge could be a cool party idea, gift or sign! Don’t forget to check out the other Artsy Posts and leave a comment!